Creating a safe place to work
Through our extensive research work, we have a wealth of
knowledge and experience in creating safe and healthy
workplaces. We are involved in all aspects of workplace
safety, from high-hazard sites such as nuclear power plants,
chemical plants and oil rigs, through to construction sites and
Whatever business you are in, we can carry out bespoke
testing and investigation, and provide you with
What can we do for you?
- Carry out risk assessments, evaluating the
potential risks or hazards that may be involved in any
projected workplace activity and what measures need to be in place
to control them.
- Assess the plant, processes and equipment in
your workplace, and whether they are safe. This includes
their effective operation and likely lifetime.
- Help when things go wrong. If you've had a
health and safety incident, our specialists can help you find out
what happened, and prevent it happening again.
- Ensure your people work safely using our
understanding of human factors, to help you minimise the risk of
human error, accidents and ill-health.
What are the benefits for you?
- You will have comprehensive, cost-effective risk assessments
that will improve the success of your plans,
projects or operations.
- You will gain information and analysis to support your
decision-making and help you meet your regulatory
- Your reputation will be enhanced.
This is supported by our range of services, test
facilities and specialist equipment, which are
unrivalled in the UK.
Find out more about:
Back to the top