CRD: Live Online Training Event - Human Health Endocrine Disruption of Pesticides and Biocides
Please email your expression of interest
This event will focus on the toxicological endocrine disruption
(ED) assessment of pesticide and biocide active substances and
biocide products and will present the current evaluation approach
used by HSE.
The training will be delivered by HSE regulatory specialists and
will include sessions on the guidance currently available.
The focus will be on helping attendees understand how to improve
the quality of their applications by demonstrating how these
dossiers are assessed by HSE as the regulator responsible for
approvals and authorisations under the BPR and PPP.
The course will cover:
- ED criteria for pesticide and biocide active substances and
associated European Chemicals Agency/European Food Safety Authority
- Overview of toxicology ED assessment scheme for
biocide/pesticide active substances
- General approach and information sources for adversity and
- Specificity of adverse effects
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
Conceptual Framework for testing and assessment of EDs
- Templates, spreadsheets, and assessment guiding principles
- Assessment of T (thyroid) modality, including data gaps, MoA
(mode of action) analysis and DNT (developmental neurotoxicity)
- Case studies to illustrate T modality assessment with potential
- Assessment of EAS (estrogen-androgen-steroidogenesis)
modalities, including deficient datasets, data gaps and MoA
- Case studies to illustrate EAS modalities' assessment with
potential different outcomes
- Endocrine disruption assessment of co-formulants in biocidal
Download the programme for the
Who should attend?
Those who already carry out toxicological endocrine disruptor
assessments of pesticide and biocide substances and biocide
products or have an interest in the evaluation approach used by HSE
Live online course information
All you will need is an internet-connected computer, laptop, or
tablet, plus a webcam and microphone. We do not recommend using a
smartphone. Before you book, please check that you meet the
Zoom System Requirements and run a diagnostic test to ensure the
software is compatible with your firewall settings. If this does
not work, try adjusting your settings or contact your IT department
about permitting the website.
£435 (plus VAT) per person.
Please note that all courses must be paid for via credit
card at the time of booking.
Some of our training courses can also be delivered
in-company, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Telephone: +44 (0)203 028 3704
Back to HSE Health and Safety Training Courses
Back to the top