CRD - Official Recognition Workshop
Register your interest
Under retained Commission Regulation (EC) No 284/2013 as it
applies in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Efficacy trials
submitted in support of applications for authorisation of Plant
Protection Products are required to be conducted by Official or
Officially Recognised Testing Facilities. The one-day
workshop will focus on and provide information about the UK's
Official Recognition scheme for efficacy testing organisations
(ORETO). The day will consist of both presentations and practical
exercises for attendees to undertake.
The course will cover:
- Background legislation.
- Roles and responsibilities associated with the UK Official
- The application process, inspection, and various certification
- Advice on how to satisfy the regulatory requirements.
- Problems HSE commonly encounters with applications and on-site
- Specific topics such as protocols, report writing, archiving,
SOPs and record keeping.
- Practical exercises for delegates to undertake relating to the
chemical store, equipment, and the conduct of a trials audit.
Download the programme for the day here.
Who should attend?
Individuals commissioning or undertaking Official Recognition
trials within the UK, particularly those new to this area of
Please note that all courses must be paid for via credit
card at the time of booking.
Some of our training courses can also be delivered
in-company, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Telephone: +44 (0)203 028 3704
Back to HSE Health and Safety Training Grouped Courses
Back to the top